Field Service Engineer
- Location: Port Washington, NY
- Start Date: 3/25/2020
- Job ID: 20-00184
- Posting Date: 3/25/2020
- Job Type: Direct Placement
Field Systems Engineer to assist location management teams and Rental Field Engineers in overseeing engineered systems. These systems are largely comprised of, but not limited to automated garment and distribution sorting equipment, networked vending equipment and PLC controlled washing and processing equipment.
- Setting up machines with hospital networks
- Assuming the role of technical and reliability leader on these systems with direct execution of upgrades, reliability initiatives and new systems within assigned locations
- Assisting location management in relocations and minor expansions
- Staying abreast of new technical and equipment developments
- Developing new ideas to improve quality, cost productivity, housekeeping, safety, energy management and environmental compliance.
- Will receive occasional support from Engineer II, III, Managers and Directors.
- 3+ years of field service engineering experience
- Experience with IT including network support and software
- Knowledge of infrastructure applications
- Experience working in a Healthcare setting helpful
- Experience with AutoCAD preferred
- Ability to travel up to 80%