.NET EDI Developer
- Location: North Canton, OH
- Start Date: 1/6/2020
- Job ID: 20-00007
- Posting Date: 1/6/2020
- Job Type: Right to Hire
We are seeking a dynamic, positive and creative individual with the ability to work independently and as part of talented team to develop applications. The development team is small with significant responsibility and visibility for each member. The candidate should have a positive attitude and a high aptitude for solving complex business and technical problems while dealing with challenging schedules.
- Design and develop customer and application EDI interfaces to meet business objectives and solve problems.
- Define and implement the SQL Server objects used within these solutions.
- Develop code, maintain data structures, and create documentation.
- Assist other developers with complex development and performance issues.
- Ensure that development projects integrate well into the environment
- Provide ongoing customer support by providing proactive monitoring, system/application related problem resolution and general question responses.
- 3+ years of IT experience with strong design, development, coding, testing, and debugging skills
- Experience in developing applications using .NET development environment, specifically C#.Net
- Experience developing interfaces utilizing EDI
- Knowledge of supporting EDI skills such as XML, CSV, other file formats, FTP, SFTP, Web Services, other transfer protocols, VANs, 3rd party trading partners and related development tools.
- Knowledge of SQL Server for development and processing of data in and out of SQL databases.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- The ability and genuine desire to quickly learn new skills and technologies
- The ability to interface well with management, peers and vendors.
- Must be able/willing to take initiative to solve problems in a timely fashion with proactive, creative and aggressive problem diagnosis and solving skills
- Must be willing to provide 24X7 support of systems developed and maintained
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Excellent oral and written communications skills