Lead Front-End Software Engineer
- Location: Cleveland, OH
- Start Date: 11/21/2019
- Job ID: 19-00694
- Posting Date: 11/21/2019
- Job Type: Direct Placement
Provide leadership for the development team, define complex designs across platforms, enhance existing platform and processes, and work with leadership on continuous improvement opportunities. This position is a highly visible within the organization and proper communication across technology and business is vital. A major objective of this role is to continue expanding our omni-channel servicing capabilities, while maintaining consistent experiences across servicing channels and increasing efficiency.
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment developed for our stakeholders within an Agile Scrum environment.
- Work with Product Managers, UI/UX Designers, Solution Architects, Technical Leads and developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
- Work with analysts, developers, and testers to define the necessary scope, requirements, and technical specifications for our projects
- Assist/mentor other developers on the team in software development best practices and continual improvement of service
- Ability to work in a large-scale Agile environment with distributed team members
- Define architectural and technical designs as well as hands on development of our platforms
- Perform regular code reviews as part of the monthly release cycles
- Acts independently under general direction and provides technical consulting on complex projects.
- Plans, estimates, organizes and monitors significant project deliverables and/or platform capabilities
- Knowledge of, and experience in, delivering new or enhanced fee-based software products
- 7+ years of IT experience with a focus on developing Front-End and UI applications
- Experience leading technology teams in development of technology solutions
- Large-scale project experience across multiple business units
- Experience with client-side frameworks like AngularJS, Angular, and Bootstrap
- Experience with client-server integration via Web Services such as SOAP or REST services
- Proven experience defining complex technical designs and solutions
- Ability to work in both a Waterfall and Agile delivery environment
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to assess new and unfamiliar issues and work through potential solutions, issues, and risks
- Excellent interpersonal, networking, communications and organizational skills