IT Security Analyst
- Location: Temperance, MI
- Start Date: 11/20/2019
- Job ID: 19-00693
- Posting Date: 11/20/2019
- Job Type: Direct Placement
- Security documentation including policies, procedures, standards, response plans, etc.
- Monitoring of security related data and processes
- Working with security applications such as logs, anti-virus systems, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, etc.
- Coordinating security incident responses.
- Coordinating/performing internal audits of security practices.
- Understand security requirements coming from external entities including DFARS
- Research and recommend Cloud based or on premises tools designed to meet or exceed established IT Digital Security requirements, standards and monitoring.
- Educate employees about security practices
- 3+ years of IT experience with a focus on security
- Varied experience working with security applications such as anti-virus, firewalls, IDS, etc.
- Experience with IT Cyber/Digital Security
- Experience or familiarity with security standards such as NIST 800-171
- Security certifications such as CISM (Certified Information Security Manager) a plus