Continuous Improvement Manager
- Location: Franklin, NH
- Start Date: 11/19/2019
- Job ID: 19-00692
- Posting Date: 11/20/2019
- Job Type: Direct Placement
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Documents and works with site controller to validate achieved CI savings.
- Assist in designing new procedures and methods for operational processes.
- Utilize project charters with deliverables to work with site leaders to identify, modify, and sustain desired changes including reducing waste and improving efficiencies.
- Mentor employees to realize benefits from all continuous improvement initiatives and act as a change agent for the site/organization.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement via idea generation and prioritize improvement opportunities with the management team.
- Lead projects and initiatives from idea generation to strategic execution. Provide strategic insight and evaluation of the organizations progression.
- Act as a mentor for the Continuous Improvement leadership, supervisory staff and frontline personnel.
- Participate in developing and influencing strategy, planning, and execution depending on project or initiative needs.
- Lead goal setting, assignment of projects, and review of progress, approval, and feedback for direct report(s).
- KPI goal setting with the site via semi-annual business assessment, reporting and leading site reporting for KPI's. Monthly updates on CI resource and engagement activities.
- Be a change agent: challenge organizational leaders to drive continuous improvements; remove organizational barriers to continuous improvement processes.
- Develop, implement and monitor site Lean training initiatives.
- Aid in the development of the CI strategy.