- Location: Edison, NJ
- Start Date: 11/19/2019
- Job ID: 19-00689
- Posting Date: 11/19/2019
- Job Type: Direct Placement
This position will be responsible for providing Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) setup, on-boarding New Trading Partners and researching and solving issues with EDI documents in production and communicate change requests with our EDI programmers.
- Review Inbound and outbound daily reports.
- Act as liaison between systems programmers at Exenta and the EDI team.
- Review ERP system settings to resolve document failures and review EDI error reports.
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues in ERP modules, shipping, pick/pack ticketing, order processing, invoicing, and accounting.
- Review Trading partner maps and vendor guides
- Review and confirm FTP software to send/receive EDI to/from trading partners via VAN
- Support the inbound documents with the EDI CSR team.
- Support the outbound documents with Warehouse teams.
- Document open trouble tickets and change requests.
- Collecting, analyzing, and summarizing findings and delivering to our EDI programmers.
- Quick learner of new software functionality to ensure appropriate support is provided.
- 2+ years of Business and Retail EDI experience.
- Experience with EDI X12 documents.850, 810, 856, 832, 855, 852, 860,816
- Exenta or BlueCherry experience is a plus.
- An independent worker who can succeed with minimal supervision.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Must be detail-oriented with emphasis on a desire to learn and use new technologies.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, customer-focused company.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organize in a dynamic work environment.
- Must be a problem solver with the ability to use critical thinking.
- Can manage projects with deadlines
- EDI X12 documents.850, 810, 856, 832, 855, 852, 860,816: 1 year (Preferred)
- Business and retail EDI: 2 years (Required)
- Simparel, Exenta or BlueCherry: 1 year (Preferred)