JD Edwards Data Administrator
- Location: Wheeling, IL
- Start Date: 10/28/2019
- Job ID: 19-00652
- Posting Date: 10/28/2019
- Job Type: Direct Placement
Responsible for data entry, data maintenance and data integrity in and between various databases and applications with a focus on JD Edwards Enterprise One. This data is an integral part of the business affecting all functions including order entry, pricing, finance, material planning, payables and manufacturing. Interaction with various internal departments is required on a daily basis to ensure accurate information is received and that accuracy standards, data quality and data integrity are achieved at all times. The position is responsible for building detailed knowledge about our system and structure relative to the business processes and underlying data. In addition, this position will work closely with our IT Manager to gain working knowledge of our IT operations and provide backup as needed.
- Ability to update all data elements including mass changes in the most efficient and effective means possible.
- Maintain a solid understanding of all JD Edwards data and its function, including how change affects the business process.
- Examine impact of data to assist with defining the standard business process.
- Investigate daily data integrity issues using available tools and reports and make corrections following established data standards, processes and procedures
- Ensure data integrity and data quality by developing working relationships with key stakeholders and providing education on data standards and established processes and procedures.
- Support project work by entering and changing required data associated with those projects.
- Develop, coordinate, implement and manage all EDI related activities for the organization. Understand the inner workings of our JD Edwards EnterpriseOne (E1) system and assist with any development, testing, implementation or maintenance.
- Work with workstations / servers and networks to ensure systems run efficiently and continue to operate without downtime or performance degradation.
- 3+ years of IT experience
- Recent experience with JD Edwards ERP applications (JD Edwards E1 helpful)
- Experience with JDE data analysis, maintenance, testing, and integration
- Experience with IT systems analysis and data administration
- Knowledge of other applications a plus such as EDI, SQL, RFSmart, Preferred Strategies, Power BI, Windows Server, VMWare, NetApp, Cisco/Client Networks, etc.
- High attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and reorganize own daily work on short notice and within tight deadlines
- Self-starter, highly motivated to always meet or exceed data quality and data integrity standards