Systems Application Consultant
- Location: Eden Prairie, MN
- Start Date: 10/4/2019
- Job ID: 19-00621
- Posting Date: 10/4/2019
- Job Type: Contract
Responsible for supporting, implementing, and developing solutions for business related applications, EDI integrations, and processes. This role will focus primarily on MicroStrategy BI, SQL, .NET, ERP and other programming and reporting applications.
- Build EDI interactions that support business ERP transactions and reporting services.
- Configures and integrates data sources for MicroStrategy, Historian and LIMS reporting services.
- Provide end-user support and assistance on MicroStrategy, SQL, .NET and LIMS systems.
- Create programs, scripts or coding needed to support business related functions, reporting requirements and application interfaces.
- Support data management and auditing, querying advance data for analysis and identification of anomalies
- Helpdesk and technical support for assigned applications and processes.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as needed.
- Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- 5+ years of IT experience in systems analysis, software development, programming and reporting
- Understanding how data is extracted, transferred, loaded and processed.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools and reporting such as MicroStrategy and PowerBI
- Experience with SQL Server (2008 or higher), Visual Studio and .NET applications such as VB.NET
- Experience with XML, EDI or ERP process flow and integration helpful
- Experience with Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) a plus
- Familiarity with software implementations and SDLC process
- Exceptional written, oral, and interpersonal skills to all levels of management
- Potential on-call duty required