- Location: La Porte, IN
- Start Date: 9/11/2019
- Job ID: 19-00558
- Posting Date: 9/11/2019
- Job Type: Direct Placement
The Network Analyst will work closely with the Infrastructure Supervisor and Network Engineer and is responsible for the planning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of system hardware, software and related network infrastructure. This role is also responsible for supporting the daily operations of workstations and related hardware and software. Provide IT products, services and solutions to the business to improve efficiencies. Establish, maintain and enhance relationships with users. Strive for continuous business improvements that add value to the business and are aligned with the business strategy.
- Oversee process improvement efforts and ensure adoption of standard processes and procedures.
- Promote awareness and understanding of IT best practices and policies relative to systems safety, security and performance.
- Establish, maintain and enhance relationships with business and partners.
- Communicate status to key stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Maintain current business knowledge/acumen, including application of technology solutions to deliver business results.
- Identify opportunities for the appropriate and cost-effective investment of financial resources in IT systems including sourcing, purchasing and in-house development.
- Promote diversity and foster teamwork, collaboration, and a learning organization.
- Ensure proper functioning of company's information processing system and make upgrades as necessary.
- Help business operations utilize information systems to improve efficiency.
- Keep computer equipment, hardware and software updated to meet organizational needs.
- Maintain infrastructure security from internet security down to individual file security.
- Maintain and support teleconferencing systems and other related equipment.
- System engineering of new technology from the design phase until implementation is complete.
- Maintain telephony systems.
- Maintain and support printers and copiers.
- Organize spare equipment and cabling.
- Continually assess and evaluate the impact of emerging technologies against the strategic business needs and value.
- 5+ years of IT experience with network analysis and support with technology environments including networks, telecommunications, and server infrastructure.
- Technical experience with networking, databases, servers, virtual servers and end user support.
- Experience working with various networks and protocols such as LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, Teleconference, etc.
- Knowledge of various infrastructure applications such as Active Directory, Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange, and VMWare
- Functional knowledge of current technologies including network architecture, server operations, storage solutions.
- Experience with Client or Aruba networks a plus
- Superior understanding of organizational goals and objectives.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to plan, organize, and be responsive.
- Ability to perform in demanding multi-tasking environment.