ERP Project Manager
- Location: Waltham, MA
- Start Date: 2/5/2019
- Job ID: 19-00071
- Posting Date: 2/5/2019
- Job Type: Contract
1)Must be a college grad.
2)Must have PMP cert.
3)Must have ERP project experience.
Seeking an experienced ERP Project Manager. The ERP Project Manager is a member of the corporate IT team. Responsibilities include working with finance, functional teams, and implementation partner to implement Sage Intacct's cloud ERP/financial management software using a structured project delivery methodology.
Activities include meeting with teams to define and document business requirements, translating requirements to ERP software solutions, and helping to configure the software, validate and load data templates, develop reports, deliver end-user training, and assist with system adoption after go-live. The project manager will work on projects with multiple team members and is responsible for project delivery and project management.
The candidate must be organized, analytical, and capable of working independently or as part of a team, adept at defining and adhering to project schedules, and skilled in handling multiple priorities.
Essential Job Skills and Functions:
- Lead the ERP Implementation Core Team, manage schedule and tasks across team members, highlight and mitigate risks, manage change and communicate to stakeholders
- Experience leading ERP Implementation Projects (Sage Intacct Desired)
- Knowledge of financial accounting and accounting principles (CPA a nice-to-have)
- Exposure to a broad range of business processes including and project accounting
- Adept at solving complex problems and enjoy challenges
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including a clear speaking voice, effective use of grammar, and a strong customer orientation
- Enthusiastic, proactive, positive-minded, customer focused, and service oriented
- Full System Development Life Cycle experience
- Superior analytical skills, and strong Data Analysis and Data Validation experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- 5+ A^ years minimum experience in ERP Implementation and Project Management (Sage Intacct Experience Desired)
- PMP Project Management Certification Required
- BS in Accounting/Finance or Computer Science/Information Technology or the equivalent, and a minimum three (3) years of progressively responsible experience implementing ERP/financial management software solutions and/or delivering software implementation consulting services