Business Solutions Expert - SAP FICO
- Location: St. Louis, MO
- Start Date: 2/5/2019
- Job ID: 19-00069
- Posting Date: 2/5/2019
- Job Type: Contract
This contingent labor request will be full time allocated to the Osprey project implementation. This person will be spending 50% of his/her time to perform Project Management activities within FICO (such as: Project and resource planning, project meetings: internal/leadership, GLOBE Steering committee; provide Project Status updates and communication; participate in onsite workshop and meetings) and 50% of his/her time to address the Planning & Controlling scope for the project rollout for NAR OpCos.
1. Excellent Finance and Control business knowledge preferred
2. Strong balance between functional and technical expertise
3. Strong knowledge of the GLOBE landscape (e.g. SAP Application, complimentary applications), mainly on Sales Finance / Trade Management integration.
4. Good Project Management skills; Co-ordinate all deployment initiatives within the project and ensure relevant issues are communicated, addressed and resolved. Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
5. Can define and establish scope of a project, and coach others to do the same
6. 8+ years of experience with SAP (S/4 Hana) or 3 full lifecycle implementations of SAP in a consumer goods environment
7. Understands other functional areas and able to influence decisions in those areas. Can define and establish scope of a project, and coach others to do the same
8. High level Billing overview with Finance Integration
9. Basic understanding of Dispute management and Trade Integration.
10. High level overview of Customer contribution statement and Product P&L