EDI Integrations Lead
- Location: Plainfield, IN
- Start Date: 1/10/2019
- Job ID: 19-00021
- Posting Date: 1/10/2019
- Job Type: Direct Placement
The EDI Integration Lead is meant to be a focal point within IT for customer relationship initiatives that help provide solutions through EDI.
- Provide functional/technical expertise and guidance to coworkers and other teams
- Understand standard data functionality using EDI/Network; standard flat files, ETL or XML formatted data.
- Ability to query data and create views, tables and store procedures using MS SQL
- Creating and working with Web Services and Rest API's to exchange data with partners.
- Manages multiple projects at a time
- Be a factor in client solution designs, custom development, technical implementation components, testing, operational support and security.
- Play a major part in architecture design and creation of integration solutions
- Troubleshoot complex technical data problems and manage release problems
- Leads by example and act in hands on development capacity to mentor peers.
- Assist in company wide activites associated with the department.
- 3+ years' experience with EDI integration/customer integration
- Understanding of EDI X12 transaction sets including 800/900 series
- Recent experience with MS SQL to query data and create views, tables and stored procedures
- Experience with data integration and resolving data issues
- Experience with Supply Chain/Logistics/Transportation helpful
- Experience with WMS helpful