Cleo Clarify EDI Consultant
- Location: Downers Grove, IL
- Start Date: 12/5/2018
- Job ID: 18-00668
- Posting Date: 12/5/2018
- Job Type: Contract
Assist the EDI team for onboarding, modifying and removing trading partners, developing and executing on strategic decisions, and leading projects and project resources to successful conclusions.
- Consult with EDI staff, operations, management, trading partners / customers to obtain and document requirements
- Provide technical leadership including application selection, process creation / enhancements, maturity of EDI solutions.
- Lead large projects / programs from inception to completion.
- Provide troubleshooting for EDI related processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned or as may be necessary.
- Minimal travel will be required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years in EDI development, mapping, implementation, and new trading partnership on-boarding
- Recent experience with Cleo Clarify
- Knowledge of EDI ANSI X12 standards (204, 210, 214 and 990 documents a plus)
- Experience with EDI communications and structures such as AS2, FTP, VAN, XML, and Flat File
- Experience in transportation, logistics, business processes, supply chain management, manufacturing, TMS and WMS a plus
- Knowledge of Java/J2EE a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills