Corporate Systems Analyst
- Location: Parsippany, NJ
- Start Date: 12/5/2018
- Job ID: 18-00667
- Posting Date: 12/5/2018
- Job Type: Contract
|Title: Corporate Systems Analyst
Reporting to: Director, Corporate Applications Management
Main Duties & Responsibilities
The Corporate Systems Analyst is responsible for the successful management of existing core HR systems and related processes end-to-end from understanding business needs, defining requirements, determining the best technical solution, and implementing the solutions, such that they meet customer expectations. Ultimately, the Corporate Systems Analyst owns the running of a set of corporate systems end-to-end.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Business Analysis – Working with the business to understand and document needs for enhancements and updates to corporate systems.
• Requirements Definition – Translate business requirements into functional and technical specifications
• Define Functional and Technical Solutions – Research and identify the best way to meet requirements by maximizing the use of the capabilities of our corporate systems and platforms
• Execute – Configure the updates to the systems according to requirements and specifications, Coordinates system and user acceptance testing, Integrates/interfaces solutions with other systems/processes, Develops and may participate in delivery of end-user training
• Manage and Prioritize Work – Manage the prioritization of client needs and develop implementation plans, releases, and timelines accordingly
• Project Management – Self-manage small to medium size technical projects to maintain and update corporate systems, establishing their own schedule and coordinating with other technical resources (e.g. information security, 3rd party developers, etc.)
• Administration and Support - Provides Tier 2 & 3 support and case management.
• 3+ years of experience implementing, supporting and managing global Human Resource applications
• 2+ years SAP SuccessFactors implementation, Employee Central and Recruitment preferable.
• 3+ years of experiencing managing technical projects
• Bachelor's degree Computer Science or Industrial Management Engineer or other applicable field preferred
Skills and Capabilities
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong communication and change management skills.
• Strong process and continuous improvement mindset.
• Effective time management skills, including ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
• SQL ?
Fluent English is required
Spotlight l notes:
• Experience with the Implementation an HR Robust solution. (Success Factor preferred, but not required.)
• Global experience with an HR Robust business solution
• Ability to self-manage and work independently
• Background with a Large Global Company preferred
• Preferred degree: Industrial Management Engineer, but will consider experienced individual without a degree.
• Onsite long term position.