SAP TM - Business Analyst
- Location: St. Louis, MO
- Start Date: 11/19/2018
- Job ID: 18-00666
- Posting Date: 12/5/2018
- Job Type: Contract
Function as a Business Analyst in the GLOBE ISIT NPP-NA organization on the design, implementation, and rollout of the SAP TM project.
1) Provide business analysis for the Transportation functional area, which may include load planning and optimization, rate maintenance, freight costs, load tendering, and transportation reporting.
2) Design and implement business processes using best practices during a full lifecycle implementation of SAP TM; collaborate with business users and GLOBE colleagues to design, develop, test, train, and implement the solution.
3) Collaborate with GLOBE application specialists to manage business requirement documentation, submit configurations, localize business processes, develop functional/technical specifications, create or modify batch jobs, and write test scripts.
4) Identify content and development requirements for process and system training. Liaison with the team to update existing materials and develop new materials.
5) Resolve hypercare issues by working with both business leaders and GLOBE support personnel, including off-hours (on-call).
6) Develop strong working relationships with business partners, management, and other GLOBE ISIT team members.
7) Coach other team members and assist others to meet project deadlines.
Requirements and Minimum Education Level:
" A Bachelor's degree is required.
" Conceptual knowledge of information technologies and methodologies; specific knowledge of transportation processes and technology is critical.
" 5+ years of experience with SAP R3/ECC modules and their configurations supporting transportation and/or supply chain functions.
" 1 to 3 years of experience with SAP TM including at least one full lifecycle implementation of it in a consumer goods environment.
" SAP certification in SAP TM or/any Supply Chain Module is desired. Certification at the Professional level preferred.
" Experience with business processes related to transportation and other supply chain functions.
" Strong analytical aptitude with a proven ability to analyze/interpret business requirements and translate them into system specifications.
" Creative thinking skills with emphasis on developing innovative solutions to complex problems.
" Strong troubleshooting skills.
" Ability to learn and apply concepts quickly.
" Familiarity with SAP BW is desired.
" Excellent verbal and written skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms.
" Strong interpersonal, organizational and time-management skills.
" Work in the St. Louis office 5 days a week.
" Collaboration / team player.
" Follow up / results orientation.
" Willing to travel to support go-lives.
" Off-hour Support during go-lives (i.e. on-call).