- Detailed job description including position requirements and required experience:
- Five (5) years EDI / EC / B2B experience as an EDI business analyst
- Excellent knowledge of Application Integrator (AI) translation product & mapper tool This is key to any candidate
- Experience with X12, EDIFACT, TRADACOMS and XML standards
- Communication skills i.e. AS2, FTP, sFTP, HTTP, HTTPs, etc.
- Experience working directly with EDI Trading Partners and Trading partner setups/configuration
- Experience with Windows/Unix platforms
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to solve complex client problems
- Proven ability to provide technical leadership
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Candidate must be able to:
- Interpret business requirements and produce technical specifications for map development
- Work cross-functionally with Customer and GXS to define implementation design and functional requirements definition
- The successful candidate should be familiar with the GXS Application Integrator platform as well as having significant EDI testing experience, on similar size programs, with similar technology.
- Onsite and or remote work for resources needed; Onsite and or remote work to be completed in Atlanta, GA.
- Work hours will be 8:00 am 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday
- Total of up to 2 weeks' vacation plus observance of Customer holiday schedule (unpaid to consultant) for the project duration.