IT Applications Administrator
- Location: Solon, OH
- Start Date: 11/27/2018
- Job ID: 18-00651
- Posting Date: 11/27/2018
- Job Type: Direct Placement
The IT Applications Administrator is responsible for managing day-to-day aspects of all business applications, including Integrations, support, troubleshoot, continuous improvement, development, upgrades and enhancements.
- Lead design and integration of applications to support current and future business needs;
- Collaborate with the business leaders to define the needs and uses for various applications within the environment.
- Evaluate and prioritization of multiple, sometimes conflicting project requests, from various departments;
- Critically evaluate requests that impact systems and ensure sufficient end-to-end process understanding before making decisions and changes;
- Documentation from the detailed technical level up, including the ability to present complicated topics to all levels;
- Collaborate with external vendors and internal stakeholders for future application selection evaluation;
- Manage projects effectively, while providing status, timelines, and potential challenges;
- Fostering relationships with business leaders to ensure that tools and applications meet the needs of our evolving business;
- Identify and recommend process improvements to optimize systems quality and availability;
- On-board and Off-board applications to ensure that systems tools are aligned to meet business requirements;
- Conduct regular system health checks and audits, and provide key metrics and service levels for applications;
- Prepares activity and progress reports regarding all application projects and areas;
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned, or when current responsibilities are changed with or without notice.
- Minimum 5+ years of continuous IT and business/industry work experience
- Experience managing multiple, medium to large, cross-functional teams and projects, and influencing senior level management and key stakeholders.
- Experience with vendor management.
- Knowledge of information technology infrastructure designs, setups, installation, implementation and maintenance.
- Knowledge of web based and enterprise applications such as Active Directory, SharePoint, Salesforce.com, Slack, Quickbooks, Smaersheets, WordPress, etc.
- Experience documenting processes and procedures.
- Experience as a Systems Administartor a plus working with internal applications
- Experience with ITIL Change, Configuration and Release Management Processes is a plus.
- PMP Certification a plus.