- Location: Weston, FL
- Start Date: 11/26/2018
- Job ID: 18-00647
- Posting Date: 11/26/2018
- Job Type: Direct Placement
Our client, in the Fort Lauderdale, FL area is looking to add a full time EDI Analyst to their staff. This individual will serve as the go-to person for EDI related needs. They will work with Business Partners during onboarding and for troubleshooting, and they will monitor EDI transactions. He or She will develop and implement an EDI strategy to support organizational initiatives.Qualifications:
- Effectively communicate with Business Partners as well as internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage work intake, prioritization, assignment and maintenance of EDI processes.
- Create and integrate maps and processes within EDI systems.
- Participate in and provide analytical support for the design and implementation.
- Serve as subject matter expert for implementation and integration of EDI transaction maps.
- Oversee operational support for EDI and applications, including issue resolution.
- A Bachelor's degree in an IT related field or equivalent working experience
- 3-5 years of EDI experience.
- Experience within the Retail Sector
- Mapping experience with EDI ANSI X12 documents
- Ability to effectively communicate with Business Partners, internal stakeholders and 3PLs.
- SAP, and XML experience is highly desirable
- Working on a cloud platform experience preferred