IBM® Sterling B2B Integrator Consulting: Sterling Commerce Integration, GIS / SI Consulting, Implementation and Support
Over the past several years, EDI Staffing has grown to be a leader in the B2B, EDI and EAI services and staffing industry. We have provided many, diverse clients with full implementation support on Sterling Commerce’s IBM® Sterling B2B Integrator ™ platform. IBM® Sterling B2B Integrator (SI) was previously known as Gentran Integration Suite™ (GIS).
Our IBM® Sterling Integrator team include some of the foremost B2B experts in the world. They are seasoned EDI / EAI / ERP veterans, fully versed in the development, implementation, and use of the IBM® Sterling B2B Integrator / GIS software. Our Sterling Integrator / GIS integration consultants possess the knowledge and experience to ensure success.
We perform all aspects of IBM® Sterling Integrator implementation including:
- High level architecting
- Design and planning – with a detailed implementation roadmap as a deliverable
- Customized framework and dashboards
- Installation, configuration, performance tuning, communication protocols, etc.
- Adaptor configuration
- ERP & application integration
- Web services
- Sterling File Gateway
- Business process modeling
- Mapping in all standards and formats
- Mapping conversions and migrations
- Formal and informal Sterling Integrator / GIS Training, mentoring and knowledge transfer (for clients only)
- GIS / SI (Gentran Integration Suite / Sterling Integrator) version upgrades
- Remote, ad hoc development and operational support (full and part time)
- Clustering, load balancing and disaster recovery
At EDI Staffing, we take pride in our ability to mentor, transfer knowledge and bring your own internal resources to a level enabling them to further develop and support your environment. If your company is planning to purchase IBM® Sterling Integrator, or would like a performance and health check assessment of how well your SI / GIS system has been implemented, contact EDI Staffing today.