For the past 25 years, EDI Staffing has proved itself to be a leader in the EDI/B2B services industry. As such, we’re proud to offer not only exceptional staffing services, but also professional services as well. One such service includes full service implementation on B2B platforms, including Microsoft BizTalk Server.
Initially released in 2000, BizTalk has evolved into a platform that many companies use to automate their business processes, including those involving EDI.
Because of the usefulness of BizTalk to many businesses, we’ve made it a priority to assemble a team of experts who know the ins and outs of the platform and who can help integrate BizTalk into a company’s system, no matter how complex the project may be.
Our professionals provide the full range of BizTalk implementation, including:
- Installation and configuration
- Upgrades and conversions
- Performance tuning
- Implementing redundancy, scalability, and failover in new or existing implementations
- Base EDI, Covast conversion to BizTalk Server EDI Adapter
- Migrations of existing B2B/EDI environments and other EDI mapping tools
- HIPAA, HL7, ResettaNet and SWIFT Accelerators
- WST, WCF, and Sharepoint Adapters to facilitate SOA, BPM, and ESB scenarios
- Support and testing for all BizTalk environments
- Remote, ad hoc development
Our team’s job is to make your BizTalk implementation a success. This includes setting you up for future success by bringing your own internal resources to a level where they are enabled to support your BizTalk needs in the future.
We guarantee the quality of our BizTalk Server implementation services, so you have nothing to lose. If you want help with any aspect of integrating BizTalk, or if you’d like us to assess a prior implementation, feel free to contact us. We look forward to helping you use this powerful tool to your advantage!
Leave a Reply