If you’re an EDI, e-Business, e-Commerce or Vendor Compliance professional, you’re invited to attend EDI Specialists’ ROI Through Non-Core EDI Transactions webinar on Tuesday, Oct. 29th from 1:00 – 2:00PM ET.
In this session Michael Kotoyan, Founder of Beacon EDI and The EDI Academy, will discuss:
- Maximizing ROI while Implementing core B2B transactions such as the 850 PO, 810 Invoice and 856 ASN
- How to automate back-office processes such as enrolling employees into benefits using the 834
- Reconciling incoming payments to open invoices 820
- Getting payments through lock boxes 823
- Paying utility 811 and small package freight invoices 110
- A case study about how a fortune 500 company saved enormous amounts of administrative effort and cost by automating the employee benefit enrollment process using the 834 transaction with health plans
The presentation will be followed by a question and answer session and open discussion. Learn more about the webinar and your presenter here.
Special Offer for Attendees
The first 100 attendees that sign up will receive a FREE copy of Michael’s whitepaper, EDI Best Practices – Advanced Course for Vendors & Retailers.
Leave a Reply