Spring is just around the corner. Time to break out the warm weather clothing, gear up to root for your favorite baseball team, and register for the Spring 2012 New England Electronic Commerce Users’ Group (NEECOM) Conference.
NEECOM will be hosting a 2 day conference on Wednesday May 2 and Thursday May 3 at the Doubletree Hotel in Westborough, MA.
They have a great 2 day agenda lined up that will cover relevant industry topics and trends.
Day 1 (May 2) Topics Include:
- Managing Your Supply Chain in the Cloud – Trends and Benefits
- RFID in the Supply Chain- It’s Happening Today at Major Retailers
- How Do You Choose the Right Integration Platform for Your Company? A Recommended Methodology
- Changing Technology: Change and it’s Impact on Security
- Modernizing EDI for the 21st Century
- Securing Your Future with EDI via Managed File Transfers
- Thinking “Outside the Box About EDI – An Interactive Discussion
***Day 1 will allow you to attend the speaker presentations, enjoy a delicious lunch, network with your peers, and we will also hold our end of day raffle which you won’t want to miss.
On Thursday May 2, we will offer a Second Day of Classroom Style Education and will provide a One Day IT Management Boot Camp for E-Commerce Professionals taught by Eric Bloom, President Manager Mechanics, LLC. Eric will cover topics focusing on Managing Your Career, Your Department, IT Innovation, and Negotiation Skills.
For registration information, please visit www.neecom.org.
You may register for the Sessions on Day 1, Sessions on Day 2, or both Sessions.
Leave a Reply