The New England Electronic Commerce Users’ Group (NEECOM) will be hosting its annual, Fall Conference on Thursday, October 27th at the Doubletree Hotel in Westborough, MA. As always, we have lined up an exciting slate of speakers and current, relevant industry topics and trends, along with many vendors exhibiting their latest EC/EDI products and services.
Topics Covered Include:
- A review of the Current State of EDI, and what may lie ahead
- Achieving Smarter Commerce through Optimized Buy and Sell Processes.
- Future Proofing and Integration Strategy
- Motor Carrier EDI
- Managing Your Supply Chain in the Cloud – Trends and Benefits
- GXS Vision – Post Inovis Merger
- Plus a special 45 minute Extol User Forum following our event
We remain the foremost EC/EDI group in the country. The low cost and high quality of our conferences makes this a MUST ATTEND for those wishing to stay abreast of industry trends and changing technology.
For registration information, please visit www.neecom.org.
Also, please help us promote our group and this event, by forwarding this to others, both inside and outside your organization. Feel free to call me at 207 827-4395 for further information, or Ira Keltz, at 617 724-1832.
Leave a Reply